With the improvement of technology, the internet and the global spread of mobile phones, there has been a huge growth in the number of online gamblers. In this regard, one of the games that is growing in demand is Keno. This is a simple lottery game in which you choose your numbers and hope that the randomly drawn balls match your choices.
As you can see, it is a close relative of Bingo. However, in this game the more numbers you match the more you win, unlike bingo, where you only win when you complete a line or card.
Perhaps because of its simplicity and good payouts, it has attracted new players in recent times.
Types of online Keno
While Keno is an online casino game with very simple rules, depending on the site you play on, you can find different types of Keno. Below, we’ll take a look at some of the most popular Keno variants.
- Classic Keno. This is the most widespread version. Basically, it is the one we talked about at the beginning of this article.
- Super Keno. We are talking about a simpler version but with the same rules. The main difference with respect to the classic one is that if you hit the first ball that comes out, your winnings will be multiplied x4.
- Power Keno. It is very similar to Super Keno. In this case, you will multiply your winnings x4 if you hit the 20th ball.
- Split Keno. The main differentiating feature of this game is that you will have more than one choice of numbers during the game.
- King Keno. This is the version where you will be allowed to choose a ‘king’ or ‘king’ number.
Tips for playing Keno
Bet between 4 and 6. The excitement of winning and the juicy payout offers can lead you to place large bets on many numbers, but this strategy is not optimal. Remember that this is a game dominated by chance, so we must go by the odds when choosing our bets.
These indicate that the best bets are between 4 and 6 numbers. When we start to exceed those numbers the odds vary too much in favour of the house, for example, the probability of hitting 10 numbers is 1 in 253,000, or worse, the probability of hitting 15 is 41,751,453,986, the least likely is 20 which can happen 1 time in 3,535,316,142,212,174,320 times.
Only bet as much money as you are willing to lose. Always remember that in some cases, the best win is the money you don’t lose. Online Keno and all casino games should be considered as entertainment that has a cost, like going to the movies, going to a sporting event or going out to dinner at a restaurant, for example. Therefore, the money we are willing to gamble in each session should be considered as lost, if we win, good luck!
Where to play Keno online
Some of the best websites where you can play Keno online are the ones we recommended at the beginning of this post. There are undoubtedly many variables within the game itself, and that is why our advice is to try a few before settling on just one.
Another point to take into account is the different bonuses and promotions offered by each of these casinos. Check which one suits you best and sign up. You can do it easily and quickly from the banners on our website.
Another factor that can make it easier for you to find your favourite casino operator is the ease of access it offers. Nowadays, the vast majority of providers offer the possibility to play conveniently and securely from your mobile phone or tablet. This way, you can experience the adrenaline rush as the numbers come up on many more sites.